Human Resources PolicyBack
Akdaş Döküm, acting consciously knowing that the most important capital in order to make difference in competition in the globalized world is human resources, for realizing objectives and goals of the company and for the purpose of preparing, developing needed infrastructure of labour force, and establishing a creative organization by using modern management techniques, targets to enlarge this family with workmates who can think strategical, fast, spurt and responsible.
Akdaş Döküm that attaches great importance to motivation and satisfaction of its employees and provides employment opportunity to 550 person, while realizing its own development and growth with conducted investments, also experience the pride of being beneficial to the society and thus shapes the future of casting sector.
Our employee profile; is the human resource open for change and improvement, liking his job, believing team work and team spirit, providing added value, customer oriented, having high social sensivity of social responsibility.
In parallel to this policy our basic principles for our employees are;
- With the mentality of being objective and with equal opportunities, to create suitable environment for them in order to progress avocationally and personally,
- To provide suitable climate for the place of business in order to sustain lifelong learning,
- To organize systems in order to evaluate individual differences accurately and operate them,
- To evaluate performance by measuring with objective criteria,
- Review, up-date and improve our Human Resources Policy continually.
Planning, choosing, employing, commissioning in service units, training of human resources that shall provide fulfilling of the enterprise its duties efficiently and productively, realizing of studies appropriate to objective criteria such as follow up of personnel affairs and updating of job descriptions regarding human resources, wage management, planning of training, performance management, career management is the target of personnel policy.